Another day filled with afternoon storms that Florida needs oh so much right now. Today‘s local storm report seems exclusive to Lee county near Ft. Myers. I have highlighted interesting spotter reports below. Additionally Treasure Island did receive some measurable rainfall today but nothing too special other than that.
- Total rainfall in Treasure Island for 5/14/07 - 0.07 inches of rain
- Peak Rainfall Rate 0.70 in/hr.
Notable Local Storm Reports:
- 4:52pm - 5:57pm - Multiple reports of 0.88inch hail in Fort Myers (Lee County)
- 5:31pm - 56mph Gust - Page Field in Fort Myers (Lee County)
- 5:54pm - 43mph Gust - C-MAN site at Big Carlos Pass, Bonita Springs (Lee County)